Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

A brief pause...

My Uncle Don passed away a few days ago. My dads youngest brother. He was the most tender sweet lovable guy alive. He lived in great physical pain for as long as I can remember. But he endured it with a spirit that was saintly. Wherever he went there was music smiles and laughter. Rare was the time when he wasn't singing and strumming his guitar or involved with the church. Despite all his physical challenges he took the helm and really cared for my Grandfather in the years leading up to his death. My memories are few and far between of him but there is not one that I don't cherish and treasure and I was looking forward to making some more with him. In July. Before we leave. The plan was coming together. And now.. A hole.. in my heart.

You are missed, Godfather! Heaven welcomes an Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment