Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Wings and prayers

The excitement begins to set in and travel plans begin to fall into place. Slowly at first. Airline tickets booked. Whew! We leave (and arrive) on Greg's  birthday. We are doing it in style. Business class all the way.  Then three weeks of family and friends. The whats and wheres now become the question.  Oh so many possibilities to dream up. And believe me my mind is spinning.

Details... details... details ... where to start?

Monterey..  the first leg. After our trip to Amsterdam I will attend to hotels, Rental cars and jugging the kids and our social arrangements there. Then I'll move on to the next leg.

I take a  deep breath and turn my attention to more immediate needs. Reservations made. Tickets printed. Itenerary created. All that remains for preparation is laundry and shopping. I got this one in the bag. Just about ready to lean back and enjoy the canals and culture of the Netherlands. 

(I have no real words to describe how amazed/humbled/thankful I am at the unexpected course my life has taken and I look forward with great anticipation to what lays around the next few bends.)

No comments:

Post a Comment