Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Klinikum

That means hospital and that is where willow and I are right now. 

We got home Friday (I'm working on sitting the pictures and telling those stories and will soon). Saturday was spent recovering and Sunday Willow asked to go with some friends to the pool. Her friend Martin just got his drivers licence and swung by to pick her up on his motorcycle. Of course this made me nervous but he is responsible and the streets of Weimar and alert German drivers pose little threat when compared to the USA. She is growing up and I have to let her. The drive home and back were uneventful. However she chose to jump off the 5 meter platform (15 feet up) and she landed flat on her side. She is bruised from knee to shoulder and can't take a full breath or laugh without severe pain. I monitored her and decided when she woke up today to get it checked out.  the Dr. Recommended chest X-ray's to make sure she didn't crack a rib. She is in good spirits despite the pain.

We return now to the waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment