Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Carving, grinding and falling down

January is in full gear. This weekend Willow took a dance class and quite enjoyed it. And despite the day of much needed recovery she wants to go back. I will be happily signing her up for more.



Connor celebrated his 15th birthday with a great little group of friends.


First they went ice skating.  

I got on the ice and made it around a few times myself. Thank goodness no video clips exists of me wildly flaying around.

Greg fell on his knee and ended up keeping me company in the players box.

After that, there were movies, nachos and cake at home. 


I have been busily bustling around in the background. As part of my development as a writer and generally putting myself out there, I have made myself an official website:

www.viccivoight.com 

The blog part doesn't have a link to email like this blog does so I will post here when it gets updated. Take a look and feel free to offer constructive criticism.

Tonight starts the Moth Storytelling. I will have more to say about that later.

I am going to end this here for now. It is finals week and so the kids schedules are not normal and already I have to think about getting on the road to pick them up.




No comments:

Post a Comment