Today Green Mountain announced a new long-term strategic and commercial collaboration agreement with Coca-Cola, the world’s largest beverage company, to develop and globally launch their Keurig Cold™ at home beverage system. Keurig they play hard ball. Since Greg started they have done nothing but go big.
Also speaking of Greg and work... He stepped down Saturday night from his position at the Chamber of Commerce. He was not able to pay it as much attention as it required. And I would think not! Jae (his wonderful assistant) mentioned to me that he took 16 trips last year alone. How can he possibly attend to the chamber business from his lengthy drawn out meetings on the East Coast? Green Mountain however will continue to be represented on the board as Jae has stepped up to the plate in his stead. Congrats Jae! Greg and I and some others from the plant celebrated her instatement at the annual county crabfeed this past weekend. I am still stuffed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment