Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The countdown to the countdown

The flu has been an ever present and unwelcomed guest in my home since mid dec. viciously cycling through most of us. Greg and aden have brushed aside it's most peristant advances with relative ease but even they have not gone totally unmolested by its grimy presence. Irie is home fighting what little remains of the germ now that the rest of us have finally stood up and kicked the living shit out of it. I feel as though I have done nothing but sleep for the last three or so weeks. Even while greg was gone which is almost unheard of. 

I am Flabbergasted....how fast time passes. Overwhelmed by work that has piled up. What work? A complete overhaul on the Surfrider website is in order for starts. Why? Because I'm still the listed all over it as the main contact! That has to change and ASAP. Along with some other items. Anyway.. It's a priority .. And taxes! But they can wait because it's time to get my valentines day gift created.. That's right.. I have not even created it yet.... but my drafting is well underway and I'm quite pleased with what is forming ...Let along mass produce and distribute!!! I need a few long nights. And I need them now.  Time to get productive! The Almighty knows I've not liked being out of commission this long. But it was necessary. I am now rested enough to burn some midnight oil.

How's the zen doodling in the mornings going? Not really going. No more than I have been doing planks.. I need to practice some personal discipline. ( one side of me giggles at that thought and wonders if I need to get some rope!) Anyway.. I digress. 

Willow has not been doing much with her bass but she and Irie have been getting to know thier way around the old ivories! I'll have to record some of that soon for you. 

What else? Connors bloodwork is being analyzed. He didn't like it. Almost passed out at the sight of his blood. The kid is so sensitive. He dissected a fish in class and it was traumatizing .. This week they are looking at pigs hearts..

Lots of field trip for school coming up. I need to seriously attend to my calendar! When is spring break? When and who all are coming to visit? Eeks! Fun lies just ahead!  Just need to put some things in order.. Ah yes.. I'll begin that tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment