Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Damn sure better than rain

June gloom might be around the corner, but it has been sunny in these parts recently and I really enjoyed the warmth.



Connor had a field trip to the jet center yesterday. Got to see all the privately owned jets and helicopters in the area. Good times.


The last two weeks of school stretch before us.. the final push. Finals, projects, graduation activities. Fun and busy times. Last Weekend Irie went skating without a helmet and got a concussion. This weekend Aden turns 15.  Connor is well over his Asthma attack but as much as he is sleeping I expect he will grow 3 inches over summer. Willow is looking forward to a trip to Great America for the end of school. Anyway.. so it goes.



Also in the news.. house hunting. Its time for us to buy.



A great big shout out of Congratulations goes out to my old pal Dave in France who just got hitched.



And finally..









My teacher asked me what songs I wanted to learn.. there are so many to choose from. And indecisive Libra that I am..  I can't settle on naming any!! Suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment