I had a daydream that I would wake up at 5 am this morning. My intention was to write in that quiet sweet spot that happens and hour before waking anyone. Sitting in the front room, watching the sun rise, sipping on tea and tapping away at the keys. Unfortunately, however, I did not set my alarm and instead find myself scraping out words here and there, between this and that, as the day rambles on. This is the view from my window.
It turns out that we really have not "lost" DaBella. She has been sighted numerous times in and around our property. But it has become clear that she has decided to live next to us; not with us. At least not yet. Maybe eventually her wild untamed heart will warm up to us and the promise of domestic bliss but, until then, she will live under the porch and find fresh food daily in the barn.
Big News from the Weekend... Greg has finished his MBA! What an accomplishment especially when you consider all that has happened from the time he started and now. How many moves? How many challenges? And still he finished and did so with a 3.8 GPA. Congrats! We are supper proud of him!
After being around all my Artsy Family during our trip, as well as getting a bump of creative inspiration from the time spent with friends, I was moved to break out the paints and finally begin to use my "art/sewing" space. It was a good way to regain my balance, fend off the shakes and recover from an intense flair up after our trip.
I still have work to do on it.. quite a bit probably.. but its not a bad start.
No comments:
Post a Comment