Nevada was good. Busy. Came home and fell down. Metaphorically that is. The medical drs here are great and we now know that I don't have Fibromyalgia. It official. I actually have an inherited form of spinal arthritis. My dr told me I need to swim. And then when my neck fuses together I can use a snorkel. I laughed. She wasn't joking. Regardless of how bad that sounds, I am now going down the path of pain management through medication, diet and physical therapy and I am starting to feel better than I have in 20 years.
In other news.. Connors School musical performance is tomorrow. He auditioned for a solo but is a little bummed that he didn't get it. The end of next week he is off to a Dude Ranch in New York overnight for his class graduation trip. Then he is home for the weekend and then off to Washington DC. The next week is 8th grade graduation. The following weekend he has auditions for the High School Fall Play (Josephs Technicolor Dreamcoat) with some workshops between now and then. Assuming that he gets a role, his freshman fall semester is already booked solid. He thinks he is tired now! Its just about time for him to really get his hustle on.
Willow is doing good. After we got back from seeing my mom she broke up with her long distance boyfriend. She was a bit down about it but she got through all of that quite alright. She is going to a youth group leadership Conference with the Methodist Church this weekend. So I am digging through the camping gear and taking stock. Get her set and also see what we need to start exploring the glory that surrounds us. As the summer schedule starts filling up, Im scrambling to see when we can make it happen.
There are 27 parks and beaches in Burlington alone to explore. I managed to check one out this past weekend.
We continue to spot DaBella (Willows cat that escaped when we were gone) around the yard. In the meantime, we now nursing a stray 2 year old musky tom cat, whom we have named Toby Jack (TJ). He is rather beat up and covered in wounds from fighting some feral cats who's territory he was dumped in (Given his extremely social nature and desire to be in the house, we are assuming his previous owners abandoned him).
He is quite content lounging and recovering. He will be a good interactive member of the family (Unlike Dabella) However, Dabella has been very helpful in keeping the bunnies away and I am happy she is sticking around and lurking in the shadows.
There are 27 parks and beaches in Burlington alone to explore. I managed to check one out this past weekend.
We continue to spot DaBella (Willows cat that escaped when we were gone) around the yard. In the meantime, we now nursing a stray 2 year old musky tom cat, whom we have named Toby Jack (TJ). He is rather beat up and covered in wounds from fighting some feral cats who's territory he was dumped in (Given his extremely social nature and desire to be in the house, we are assuming his previous owners abandoned him).
He is quite content lounging and recovering. He will be a good interactive member of the family (Unlike Dabella) However, Dabella has been very helpful in keeping the bunnies away and I am happy she is sticking around and lurking in the shadows.
Rosie is as sweet as ever. She is feeling less nervous now but she she sort of freaked out when she saw a plane high in the sky. Silly dog.
Well as of just now, our pool is open. It has some chemical processes to go through before we can hop in, but soon. In the meantime.. there is weeding to be done!! (And dinner to cook, and errands to run and.. well.. so it goes!)








No comments:
Post a Comment