Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Yesterday

I raked half... well it might feel like i did that much but no... it wasn't even a quarter.  I raked up an eighth of my yard. Today temps climb to the 50s. Then plummet overnight as a bitter arctic cold washes over us.

I have to get to the yard now.. While it's still cold enough to keep life moving and rising slowly to the surface. Easter Sunday was quite apropo: A day of rebirth for so many and an usherer in of the Spring Season, also the day I sniffly got in the car with willow and she asked me if I was crying. When I looked at her puzzled, she said "Allergies Already?" And she is right. The snow just melted.

Buckle up boys, I'm calling my dr today to get a fresh inhaler. I'm prepared this year. It's not going to lock me down! Kick it's A##!

No comments:

Post a Comment