Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Feel the Rainbow



rainbows and waves..
rainbows and waves..
All day long..
Im dreaming of nothing
but rainbows and waves!!!




Especially while laid up for over a time with a massive sinus infection. Anything to escape the pain which rings my head in a halo of fire and seems to sear my very soul. Perhaps I exaggerate but it certainly can feel that way. The hollow ache... Wanting to sob.. wanting to weep.. but knowing that doing so would only make it worse so I escape into dreams amid fitful sleep. Its the best I can do.

Anyway.. its finally clearing up. For which I am grateful. And just in time for Thanksgiving and warm company. Let the Attitude of Gratitude begin!

Which reminds me of how much I have left to accomplish before Mom gets here. Dinner might just be catered this year. Who am I kidding? Dinner will be catered from a local deli.. Wild Thyme. It should be delicious! However I still have to make cupcakes for the open door Thanksgiving Day Birthday well wishers who may stop by. And I plan to make up some butternut squash soup as well.

Today we have an very important appointment. Id mention what is being done but Little Tree Climber wants to surprise her grandma. Regardless we will be at the orthodontist most of the day. Tomorrow I have a years worth of Dr. appt.s crammed in as we are on school break. And Wed. its a trip into the City and the airport. Not to mention a house that needs a thorough cleaning..Ack!

I breath in deeply...through my nose no less!.. shake off the last remaining tendrils of achy dullness.. and get to work.






No comments:

Post a Comment