Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fiddling with knobs...

static slowly clears and a voice emerges.. "We have been experiencing some technical difficulty..."

The link was misdirecting..   try it again...

here are the Lighthouse pics...
https://picasaweb.google.com/mamaskylark/PointSirLighthouseTrip?authkey=Gv1sRgCPC_yfDksPW-Cg

 It was a monumental weekend for sports and  family activities. Hockey season resumed Saturday and the Hawks have pulled wins in their first three games. Wouldn't it be fantastic to see them win the cup again?!  I managed to catch some of the first game with the cousins after we toured the aquarium. They came down for a couple nights stay and one good day of play. Saturday Afternoon we found ourselves enjoying a swim play date  at their hotel and then over night sat thier precious 2 year old while the cousins had a night on the town. Willow and Connor were amazing with the baby. Although Willow was amazed and exhausted by how much attention is required to take care of a little one. But she is a natural .. and so is Connor.

Sunday the family's favorite team won their way into the super bowl. Also the Big Wave classic known as Mavericks was held because the conditions were just right to create killer big waves at Half Moon Bay, which I was able to stream and watch.

What a weekend! Thats about the long and the short of that story. I left the picture taking to the cuz so if you want to see pics you will have to connect with him. School is technically out until Thursday for the change in semester. Although I got a bit confused and thought we went back today. Regardless, I am making my way through the work load. Bit by little bit. Starting to see light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment