Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fill er up!

So I have been getting quiet loud. What?! you haven't heard me?! Must be because I have not yet cruised by. Seems I'm out on the road. Bass thumping. Looking for some honeys... No not really. Well.. Except for the bass part. Anyway... Life has been filled with various activities and distractions. Flat tires, car issues, a stunned blackbird who flew into some glass, seeing Irie off to a week of homecoming events, Halloween parties (costume pics to come)  sick kiddos, helping friends put out fires,  and a host of other non routine events. Oh! And my anniversary gift of cashing in Greg's frequent flier miles to see the ducks vs Blackhawks has been scheduled. The next few months will be busy. Birthday and holidays.. But it's like that for everyone I guess!  In the midst of all of that I stopped a few times .. Come with me now for a quiet trip to the beach, then ride along with me while I go on about this and that then enjoy a few vignettes and me going on some more. And brother billy goat thought I was talkative before! Evil laugh mwahahaha! Just wait bro. By the way.. Look at them niners!

A trip to the beach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8_L8JW5Y-o

A trip in the car
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=359t7Uei8N0


And a bunch of other stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6P_ihBFFFk

And so now I am off and running.. well not really.. Not quite yet.. the internet connection goes dead at 8:00. But shortly after Im off to take the roommate to have a wisdom tooth pulled. Oh Joy! Willow had new braces applied yesterday.. Ouch there too.  So it goes...

Back on the road again.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment