Pages
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Snapshot
Greg is in Vermont battling the icy cold. We are at home fighting colds .. Or is it the flu? I don't know. All I know is that I am tired of being tired. Willow is tired of the huge pounding sinus headache and dizziness. Connor is tired of the body aches. Soup bed and books have been out order of business for some time. With the exception of willow and I making a turn around trip to donner to visit the meuseum, monument and cabin sites for that ill fated group. Willow is covering the donner party with her history day project. This years theme is "rights and responsibilities". Her angle is that there are times when canabolism should be a right. Anyway at that point neither of us where feeling very bad so we went up Friday night and came back Saturday. I had a very weird experience that night. At 1:30 in the morning emergency dispatch called to make sure we were ok. Apparently 911 was called from my phone across our locked hotel room while we slept. Weird. We were on the waters edge at the docks. Many have died in those waters. Maybe it was a phantom call? Anyway, Sunday I took to bed. And by Monday night we were all out of commission. We are heading for the Dr.s today. See if we can't get things mended up. That and take another stab at finding the source of Connors tremors. Could it be his thyroid? We will see. In the meantime enjoy the slideshop of pics I have uploaded this month.. (We are still trying to figure out how I can access Greg's!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxiTv3eIjZc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment