Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Daily vibe 8/21/13

Greg is sick and likely in bed. Kids are at school and I am curled up in a coffee shop fulfilling my commitment to self to stop and write...  Even if I don't have much to say.  Having said so much recently. Pink Floyd albums spin on the turntable. The sound of animals skipping along. Parents, tourists, students and buisness men filter through looking for their morning fix.  Coffee.. It crosses just about all cultural and economic divides ( much like booze) It's power is worth a ponder.

  On my plate today is more reading writing and research... Party planning.. And allergy shots after school.  A grey sky threatens to swallow my smile in its gloom but then I realize where I am and how can I not beam with the knowledge that I am here to live another day and strive towards dreams. Anyway.. Time to get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment