Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Rocking the tongue

This is just one of those funny stories I have to share..

When we were at moms she out of the blue asked how we might respond if willow brought home a suitor who on first meeting her parents was to take her hand and lick it in front of us.  :|  Greg reacted with indignation, I kept quiet.. not sure where she was going but knowing it was going somewhere.  It seems she never quite got over a similar little display of Gregs when they first met. Funny thing is I started it by licking him when her back was turned.  It was the metal thing to do back in the day. hahaha.  Seems I still have trouble keeping my tongue in my mouth! (This was in one of my oak trees.. its a way of showing love.. a weird way.. but a way) Love you Mom!




No comments:

Post a Comment